IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND YOU NEED IMMEDIATE CARE OR THE LIFE OF YOUR CHILD MAY BE IN DANGER, DIAL 911 .
If you are not in need of immediate assistance, please see the following guidelines:
- We do not call in refills for prescriptions after hours. If you have an urgent need to have a prescription refilled after hours, you will be subject to a fee that may or may not be paid by your insurance company.
- If you need medical advice, please call 22-NURSE (226-8773). This is a service provided to our patients in order to answer simple questions, refer to the doctor on call, or refer to emergency care.
If 22-NURSE is unable to answer your questions or has referred you to the doctor on call, please call our office phone line at (210) 692-0358. You will reach the answering service, who will page the doctor on call. Please have the following information ready for the doctor:
- Your child’s TEMPERATURE
- Your child’s weight
- List of symptoms your child has been experiencing and for how long
- List of any medications your child has been taking
- Pharmacy name and PHONE NUMBER
- If for some reason the above number is not working, you can dial the answering service directly at (210) 258-4502.